Clean Iced Coffee
Craving your fav coffee drinks? Use these ingredients to whip up your own favorite coffee beverage.
Iced Coffee Recipe
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Pour in the unsweetened vanilla or plan coconut milk until the glass is 3/4 full.
- Add 3 drops of stevia to taste
- Boil a few ounces of water and make your own Cafix (coffee alternative made of chicory root) shot. Three tablespoons of Cafix mixed well with two ounces of water should be good.
- Pour the hot Cafix shot over the coconut milk.
- Option: add a teaspoon of coffee extract for extra coffee flavor.
Mix 2-3 tablespoons of thick coconut cream right out of the can with a few drops of stevia and a smidge of salt (to get it close to whipped cream).
Whip it up with a fork. Done!
Play with this recipe and these ingredients to make your favorite drink.
You could get REALLY crazy and put all of the above in a blender with some protein powder and have a frappuccino smoothie for breakfast? I think yes!
You can find all of the above ingredients at your local health food store. Coffee alternatives like Cafix are in the coffee aisle.