Mother’s day is just around the corner, and while every year I gift my mom some of the essential oils that she is running low on or a new one that she may need. But essential oils make a great Mother’s Day gift because it is something that she can use every day of the year.
I work with plenty of moms and one of the biggest struggles that I hear from them is that they are just unable to relax. Many of these moms are on my team and have small children as well and are running a business along with a household.
Enter, Wild Orange should be a standard in any mother’s and women’s arsenal. Wild Orange is the oil of abundance and encourages us to let go of scarcity, fear, and inflexibility. It invites us to relax and play. It really works as soon as you open the cap and smell the bottle.
Three Ways To Use Wild Orange:
- When you are lacking energy but your children are full of it diffuse three drops of Wild Orange with three drops of peppermint to increase your alertness and increase your mood.
- Not only is Wild Orange good for your mood it is also an amazing natural cleaner. Add a few drops to a spray bottle filled with water to cleanse and purify countertops, tables, and other surfaces.
- Put three drops of Wild Orange into the sink, bathtub drains or disposal to help dispel any unpleasant odor or grime.
GET KELLY'S DAILY EO GUIDE
Oils can be so confusing! There are so many ways to use them. Look at Kelly's exact daily routine to see how you get use them all day long.
- The oils I use first thing in the morning for clear skin and digestion.
- Stress management oils and which to use before bed.
Since mom isn’t the only one that needs to be taking care of herself, I hear wives, grandmothers, career women, and females saying that they feel they should be taking better care of themselves. Here is a list of essential oils for women’s health that are fantastic for the physical and mental well being.
Geranium: Skincare, anxious feelings and hormone balance.
Oregano: Cleansing, edema and cellulite remedy, respiratory health, intestinal health.
Lavender: Relaxation, sleep aid, reducing feelings of self doubt, digestion support, skin care.
Ginger: Stimulates circulation, digestion aid for nausea or morning sickness.
Neroli: Aids with better sleep, anxious feelings, fades stretch marks.
If you are looking to give the mom in your life something she will be able to use right away The Ginger Lime Brown Sugar Scrub is an instant favorite.