I want to take a moment to highlight one particular oil that got screams of joy at the doTERRA conference, Copaiba oil. This oil got a lot of screams at Convention because it’s a high-cannabinoid essential oil, meaning it brings a lot of potent chemistry to the table.
Copaiba essential oil soothes anxious feelings, reduces blemishes, supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems,* and much more.
- Keep your skin clear and clean while reducing the appearance of blemishes by adding Copaiba to your toner or by applying it directly to skin before applying moisturizer.
- Copaiba blends well with Roman Chamomile, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Frankincense, or Ylang Ylang. Using any of these oils that appeal to you, create your own personal fragrance in a roller bottle, and then fill the rest of the bottle with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Most of the body can benefit from Copaiba—it supports the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and immune system.* To take advantage of these benefits for any of these systems, add one to two drops to water, juice, or make your own tea using warm water and honey.
- When you’re facing a stressful day ahead or feeling worried, diffusing Copaiba’s woody scent can help calm any anxious feelings you may be experiencing.
- Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to take advantage of the antioxidants—the substance that stops potential damage to your cells from oxidation.*
- Use in a calming bath by adding two to three drops to body wash before mixing it in the water.
GET KELLY'S DAILY EO GUIDE
Oils can be so confusing! There are so many ways to use them. Look at Kelly's exact daily routine to see how you get use them all day long.
- The oils I use first thing in the morning for clear skin and digestion.
- Stress management oils and which to use before bed.
Read more about Copaiba HERE! This miracle oil is also available now.