One of the top-selling doTERRA products Deep Blue Rub is a thick lotion that uses cooling and soothing essential oils like Peppermint, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang, Helichrysum, and of course doTERRA’s proprietary Deep Blue Soothing Blend to offer the body cooling relief and the skin lasting moisture. Deep Blue Rub was designed to help soothe tired muscles and joints and uses essential oils with cooling and warming properties to help naturally comfort problem areas. In addition to CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils, Deep Blue Rub also contains plant extracts and moisturizing emollients that are good for the skin—leaving skin nourished, soothed, and non-greasy after each use.
Here are 7 Ways to treat yourself with Deep Blue Rub
- Before starting your workout, massage Deep Blue Rub on your legs to invigorate your muscles.
- Because of its soothing properties, Deep Blue Rub is a popular choice for massage therapists and sports practitioners. Ask a therapist or practitioner to use Deep Blue during a deep tissue massage to target stressed muscles.
- After you finish your workout apply Deep Blue Rub for a warming and cooling muscle rub to help with your recovery process.
- After a busy day or errands, gardening or other activities that keep you moving, apply Deep Blue Rub to your feet and legs and elevate them before going to bed.
- Keep a tube of Deep Blue Rub in your first aid kit or 72-hour kit. Deep Blue Rub is a great addition to help bring relief when you need it in a hurry.
- Whether you spend a lot of time writing, typing on the computer, or doing anything that is tough on your hands. Deep Blue rub provides the perfect way to soothe them.
- Not only will the cooling and warming sensation of Deep Blue Rub provide comfort, but the natural emollients of the lotion will leave your skin feeling soft-unlike topical creams that leave a greasy residue.
Deep Blue rub helps with physical aches, but let’s remember there are other oils to help with the emotional feelings of stress.