I am fresh off of the annual doTERRA conference in Utah where the new line of products gets announced. I’m personally looking forward to a few but I know that so many moms will be excited to hear about the new kids’ collection launching on October 1.
Pre-diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, these essential oil blends are gentle enough for children of all ages. Each of these kid-friendly blends is formulated with children in mind—their fragrance preferences, emotional needs, and most common health complaints. Color-coded labels and roll-on tops make application easy and fun. And while they are created with children in mind, don’t be surprised if you fall in love with a few of these blends yourself.
The doTERRA Kids Collection includes six pre-diluted 10 mL roll-on blends designed to support the heart, body, and mind.
Calmer™ Restful Blend helps your child relax and promotes sleep. It creates restful feelings throughout the mind and body with essential oils of Lavender, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, Buddha Wood, and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Lavender and Roman Chamomile soothe anxious feelings that can interfere with falling to sleep.
- Buddha Wood has a high concentration of complex sesquiterpenes that can be grounding, calming, and supportive of bedtime routines when experienced aromatically.
- The aroma of Ylang Ylang blossoms promotes relaxation.
Thinker™ Focus Blend helps prevent mental distraction and reduce feelings of mental stress and fatigue. This kid-pleasing blend is comprised of Vetiver, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Clementine essential oils with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Vetiver root is a rich, woody oil that calms the mind and brings focus.
- Peppermint and Clementine are energizing and encourage a positive outlook.
- Research suggests that inhaling Rosemary essential oil may help people recall previously learned material, making it an excellent companion for test day.
Brave™ Courage Blend helps manage stress and feelings of anxiousness. Counteract the negative emotions of doubt, pessimism, and cynicism with Brave Courage Blend. This blend combines essential oils of Wild Orange, Osmanthus Flower, Cinnamon Bark, and Amyris Wood.
- Wild Orange is an uplifting and energizing oil with a sweet, citrus aroma.
- Amyris Wood is traditionally used to promote calm feelings and manage stress.
- Osmanthus Flower is chemically similar to Rose. Native to Asia, it is emotionally supportive when experiencing overwhelmed or stressful feelings.
- Cinnamon Bark is energizing and provides warming and soothing benefits to the skin when properly diluted.
Strong™ Protective Blend promotes a natural immune defense and is soothing to the emotions and the skin during times of distress. This blend combines Frankincense, Cedarwood, Rose, and Litsea essential oils with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Litsea is sometimes called “tropical verbena” due to its similar fragrance. It has a pleasant, fresh, lemony aroma. It has a high concentration of geranial and neral, which gives it calming and soothing benefits.
- Frankincense has a warm, spicy aroma that promotes peaceful feelings. It is also soothing and rejuvenating to the skin.
- Cedarwood has been used historically for its calming and relaxing aroma. Emerging scientific evidence is providing support for this use.
- Osmanthus flower essential oil is chemically similar to Rose. It has a high concentration of ionones, making it ideal for emotional support when you are feeling overwhelmed.
Rescuer™ Soothing Blend reduces feelings of tension in the neck and shoulders. This relaxing blend is comprised of essential oils of Lavender, Spearmint, Copaiba, and Tomar seed with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Lavender has been used to soothe head and neck tension since the days of Queen Elizabeth I of England. Its fresh, lightly floral aroma instills a sense of relaxation.
- Spearmint is topically cooling to the skin, thanks to its menthol content, and is mentally refreshing.
- Tomar seed essential oil is harvested from the fruit of a tree native to Nepal. It is used to encourage relaxation at the end of the day.
- Copaiba helps calm anxious feelings when inhaled.
Steady™ Grounding Blend helps balance mood and soothe upset feelings when emotions seem close to the surface. As a parent, you notice when your child seems to be extra sensitive. Sometimes, this means they need a long nap, an extra snuggle, or some one-on-one time. You can help your child feel more calm and balanced with Steady. This blend combines essential oils of Amyris Wood, Balsam Fir, Coriander, and Magnolia with Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Amyris Wood (also known as West Indian Sandalwood) is traditionally used in meditation practices to promote calm feelings and manage stress. It has a gentle, woody aroma.
- Balsam Fir has a Christmas tree aroma that is relaxing during times of busyness or upheaval.
- Coriander seed is an herbal oil used in massage for its soothing effects.
- Magnolia has a high linalool content. Research suggests that inhaled magnolia essential oil (due to its linalool content) may help to promote feelings of calmness and relaxation.