You don’t have to stress about cracked heels on your feet this summer. Try this nourishing foot mask made with Bergamot essential oil (and other feet-friendly ingredients) for nourished and beautiful feet.
Why use a foot mask? Since our feet have the most pores per square inch than any other area of the body, it is important to remember to treat the feet too! What you put on the feet will absorb into the rest of the body, so do your best to gather high quality, organic ingredients for this foot mask.
½ cup organic Greek yogurt
2 tablespoons organic raw honey
2 splashes doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
1 stalk organic celery
6 drops Bergamot oil
- The probiotics in Greek yogurt help deliver beneficial proteins and the lactic acid it contains rids the surface of old cells, making way for radiant, fresh skin.
- Celery is rich in zinc, which helps to repair dry, cracked skin. Celery also carries vitamins and is cleansing and detoxifying.
- Raw honey is a natural humectant, contains beneficial enzymes and antioxidants, and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bergamot essential oil is calming and soothing to the skin.
- Grate stalk of celery and drain excess moisture in strainer or with paper towel.
- Add celery and remaining ingredients to food processor or blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Ready a wet washcloth or sit by tub.
- Apply mask immediately to entire foot with fingers or brush.
- Let sit 15–20 minutes while enjoying mask’s cooling sensation and the calming effects of Bergamot essential oil.
- Rinse off and enjoy your nourished and moisturized feet.