I recently completed my surprise 200 PV October order because can’t wait to get my hands on Pink Pepper, Magnolia, and Tumeric.
Let’s begin with Pink Pepper. The pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the color, is closely related to cashews. The pink peppercorn tree was considered a sacred tree to ancient Incans. Indigenous populations used all parts of the tree, including the pink peppercorn fruit, as an herbal solution to health needs. Pink pepper essential oil is well known for its ability to help support a healthy metabolism and immune system when taken internally. Pink Pepper may also help the body maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health.
Uses and Benefits:
- May help calm and soothe the nervous system when taken internally.
- Diffuse or inhale directly to promote feelings of alertness.
- Blend with citrus or floral oils to create an invigorating aroma.
- May help promote healthy cellular immune function and response.
doTERRA Magnolia Touch combines exquisitely fragrant Magnolia oil sourced in China with Fractionated Coconut Oil for a natural fragrance. Packaged in a convenient roll-on container, Magnolia is a beautiful natural fragrance. It has a fresh, floral, and slightly herbaceous aroma. Applied topically, it soothes and moisturizes the skin.
Uses and Benefits
- When anxious feelings arise throughout the day, apply Magnolia Touch to wrists or pulse points. Like Lavender and Bergamot, Magnolia has a calming and relaxing aroma that soothes anxious feelings.
- Promote feelings of relaxation while you’re getting ready for bed by rolling the oil into your palms and inhaling the scent by cupping your hands over your nose. You can use Magnolia oil alone or layer it with Lavender, Bergamot, doTERRA Serenity®, or other relaxing oils.
- When your skin is in need of comfort, roll on Magnolia Touch. It offers cleansing and moisturizing benefits to the skin. The convenient roll-on bottle makes it easy to apply topically to soothe irritation or dryness, or refresh the skin. Add to your daily skin care routine to help keep skin clean and hydrated.
- To use as your signature personal fragrance, apply topically to pulse points (at wrists, throat, behind the ears, and inside your elbows). Use by itself or combine with Bergamot or Ylang Ylang.
- To create feelings of calm and relaxation, roll onto the bottoms of your feet.
Tumeric is the spice that makes curries and mustard yellow in color. Maybe you’ve even seen it available as a supplement at your local health-food store. That turmeric powder in capsules and spice bottles comes from a root that is dried and ground. However, an option you probably have heard less about is Turmeric essential oil. Turmeric oil is a much more powerful choice when it comes to using this spice for various health benefits.
Uses and Benefits
- Turmeric oil may help support a healthy nervous system, as well as cellular function.* When you’re feeling like your nervous system is out of balance or needs calming, add Turmeric oil to coconut milk and honey for a delicious drink.
- The soothing benefits of Turmeric oil can be utilized by taking one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule. Doing this on a regular basis gives your body the antioxidant support it needs to protect your body from free radical damage. It may also support healthy immune function as well as immune response.*
- It is nearly impossible to go through life without facing some trouble, but we can take control of our emotions. Give yourself a boost by diffusing Turmeric throughout your home to provide yourself with an emotionally uplifting environment and thereby improve your mood.
- Turmeric has the ability to support healthy glucose and lipid metabolism. To better support your metabolism, take one to two drops of Turmeric in at least four ounces of water.*
- This spicy oil is actually a wonderful oil to use on your skin. Customize your facial moisturizer by adding a drop of Turmeric before applying, to help support overall clean and healthy looking skin. Turmeric can also be used as a spot treatment to naturally reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Take advantage of the subtle spicy and peppery flavor of Turmeric by adding a drop or two to scrambled eggs or frittatas, plain rice, or soups. You can also add it to sautéed greens for a peppery flavor. The added bonus to cooking with Turmeric oil? It also allows you to reap the other internal benefits of Turmeric we mentioned before.
- Incorporate Turmeric oil into your recovery routine after strenuous activity for a soothing experience. In your palm, add a few drops Turmeric to Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage into your skin where you need relief most.
Remember that when you process your Loyalty Rewards Program order before the 15th of the month you will receive an additional free product. If you have questions or concerns about how to process your orders to get the most out of your Loyalty Rewards, I’m here to help you.